How to Cancel Your Membership and/or MWR Business Account/s: To cancel your MWR Business and/or MWR Membership, please send an email to email@example.com or submit a ticket via the support page of your site, informing our staff whether you would like your business, membership or both cancelled. Cancellations CANNOT be requested and will not be accepted by our staff via phone or chat!
WARNING: Cancellation or Suspension of your MWR Membership for 30 Days or more may result in the following:
- Cancellation of any Active/Pending dispute letters done on your behalf by MWR Restore My Credit Experts.
- Deletion of all stored documents you’ve uploaded to our system for Reduce My Taxes and Restore My Credit. (We can only retain documents for Active Members.)
- Cancellation of any active Hurdlr account that is included with your membership. Note: Mileage and/or Expense tracking is an IRS compliance requirement to claim any Business Tax Deductions.
- Cancellation of any Scheduled Appointments with our Reduce My Taxes or WealthMAX Experts.
- Potential losses in commissions due to not meeting required personal customer requirements, if you are an Active MWR Marketing Director (QMD).
- Any services provided at a discount to ONLY Active Membes will immediately be increased to the standard pricing. (MWRSmartCredit, Tax Debt Relief, Debt Settlement/Validation, Lower My Bills etc...)
Important Note: All Cancellation and/or Refund requests are required to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the email associated with your MWR Account/s or by creating a Ticket via the support page of your site. The reason we require this is to confirm that you are the actual party requesting this action, to avoid fraudulent cancellation requests and for our staff to quickly review your account, using your email as the unique identifier in our system.